2011년 12월 30일 금요일

MY FRIEND DALLDALL AND PANGPANG

 Do you have pet? Some people might say yes and some people might not. I have my pets. They are two snails. Today I'm gonna talk of my pets.
 First, the bigger snail is DALLDALL.It has straight stripe on it's shall. It really likes lettuce. It eats first. When I touch it, it goes in slowly. He is not afraid of me and my brother. At first he was only in the soil but now it comes out every night and eat a lot.
 Next, the smaller snail is PANGPANG. It has round stripe on it's shall. It really likes lettuce, too. It cannot eat the thick food. It eats food after DALLDALL eat. When I touch it, it goes fast in side.
 The snail DALLDALL is more active but I like PANGPANG more. Becouse it is more cut . I like my pets. 

댓글 1개:

  1. Seoin,

    Great job! I was glad that you were able to describe your pets well. You wrote a nice descriptive essay with organisation using relevant supporting ideas. I would have loved to know more details about them though, so try and write a bit more details next time, using a diverse range of vocabulary.

    I look forward to reading your blog entries.

    답글삭제